Fancy trying something a little bit different this halloween? Tukata has created this tasty new Thai recipe for you to try this weekend.
- 500g pumpkin cubes
- 400g Pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
- 1 ½ tbsp Tuk Tuk Foods Thai Red Curry Paste
- 100ml water / chicken stock
- 1 tin of creamed coconut
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 4tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 5 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 15 Thai sweet basil leaves
- 1 red chilli, desseded and shredded, for garnishing
- Heat oil in frying pan over low heat.
- Fry ginger, garlic and red curry paste until aroma rises.
- Add pumpkins, water/stock and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add pork, creamed coconut, fish sauce, soya sauce and sugar. Stir and let it cook for approximately 20 minutes until pumpkin and pork is tender.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle kaffir lime leaves, sweet basil and red chillies.
The dish is now ready to serve with plain boiled Jasmine rice, noodles or bread.